Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Version 9.0.2 released!
Posted on September 17th, 2020 04:41 PM EST
- Linux Client is now available (Including server and - for the first time - singleplayer)
- IP binding for the webserver is now working correctly
- Maximum amount to buy in the purchase list now updates correctly
- The button to choose the type of road in road contracts can be clicked again
- The last clause of a contract can be moved and removed again
A notable major issue with the Linux client is that tesselation for the minimap is not currently working and the minimap is therefore not being displayed correctly. The Mac client still has issues with connecting and the (singleplayer) server and we're working on getting a working client out for that as well.
You can follow progress for both clients and participate in testing (we're especially in need for testers that got a Mac) here: https://github.com/StrangeLoopGames/EcoIssues/issues/18081