Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Version 0.8.0.1 released!
Posted on February 11th, 2019 05:36 AM EST
- vehicles crossing 0-coordinate should behave less obstinate
- fixed some "Alice in Wonderland" effects (world titled issue)
- fixed problem with unfair deals when you get full price for part of sold/bought items if destination inventory has not enough space
- fixed links to previous elections in Web UI
- fixed starting New Game from clean Steam installation
- fixed incorrect ping calculation
- fixed crash while connecting pipes through zero point
- fixed redefine District action to take into account existing Districts
- fixed issue with large world generation and ore amounts - low sample size sometimes created inadequate amounts of ore in worlds 200x200 or larger
- memory optimization (fixed regression for chunks memory consumption)
- self-improvements experience slightly nerfed
- minor changes in tech tree for pipes
- the following objects now require flowing water supplied via plumbing: BlastFurnace, OilRefinery, Sink, Laboratory, Combustion Generator