Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Patch 7.8.6 released!
Posted on December 12th, 2018 09:14 AM EST
- We added the possibility to pause the game. (Look at the "Pause" tab in the server ui)
- We added support for importing zipped backups. (Place them into the backup directory and it will automatically be unzipped if necessary)
- The language lock option in the settings has been removed. The language filter by default is only enabled if you play the game in english.
- The "Your Worlds" menu is now available from the beginning, without the need to start a new game first. This enables players to use direct connection and lan servers right from the start.
- The CO² feature works correctly again.
- Servers with long descriptions now appear correctly on the "Recommended" tab and in the server search results.
- A timeout has been added to direct connections and the error message "Invalid IP Address" for valid connections was removed.
- The stability of world saves has been improved, it is now less likely that they get corruped during writing to disk.
- World saves should no longer become corrupted because of too long paths inside them.