Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Update 9.4.5 Released!
Posted on January 7th, 2022 06:04 PM EST
- Added: New emotes: /wave, /sit, /bow, and /salute
- Added: Modkit support for custom images for signs and Ecopedia banners
(More Info: Example Mod & Wiki Documentation)
- Fixed: Laws using a progressive percent were unable to accept 0 as the minimum threshold
- Fixed: Firing a bow was creating errors in server logs
- Added: New admin commands to help manage the skill points and levels of other players
- Fixed: It was possible to exploit furniture score calculations by placing furniture in the gaps of the wall between rooms
- Fixed: Plants would not render on the edges of the screen when rotating the camera in third person
- Fixed: Eco client would freeze when failing to get a response from Steam while in the middle of connecting to a server. This now causes a timeout with an error message explaining the problem.
- Fixed: Eco client would freeze when failing to connect to a Cloud Worlds when the relay server was unreachable
- Fixed: Using "Global Timer" as the value for a law effect would cause an exception
- Fixed: There was a situation that could result in some plants dying on a fresh world even when they were in a habitable environment
- Fixed: Exiting a UI with the left mouse button would also trigger the tool being held
- Fixed: Economy Viewer would show negative values for crafting time remaining on public crafting stations with finished orders
- Fixed: Mods downloaded from mods.io were being placed in the incorrect folder
- Fixed: There were still cases of rounding errors for currency transactions with fractions of a cent
- Other: Various Localization updates and fixes