Update 9.7.4 released!
Posted on December 13th, 2022 10:15 AM EST
we have just released Update 9.7.4 addressing a bunch of issues while we continue the work on the second major part of the 9.7 performance update series:
- Improved: The /profiler command for server profiling was improved and it is now possible to start all important profilings with /profiler everything.
- Fixed: Some players, usually with a cpu with a low amount of cores, would experience FPS drops when moving.
- Fixed: Stores using the treasury would close after a server restart.
- Fixed: The sound for a broken tool was no longer playing consistently.
- Fixed: The display of tool durability showed wrong values.
- Fixed: The durability bar of tools would vanish after a tool was moved.
- Fixed: Housing points for multiple, repeated rooms did not get reduced properly.
- Fixed: The Futon Couch was missing its model in the world.
- Fixed: The game would take a long time to close or crash during the closing process.
- Fixed: In rare cases a client could get kicked from the server when trying to place a Steam Truck.
- Fixed: In rare cases players could crash shortly after joining a world.
- Fixed: A blank entry appeared in the minimap selection settings.
- Fixed: The details for a work order would sometimes not be shown in its tooltip.
- Fixed: In rare cases servers could become unjoinable, instead displaying an error until a restart.
- Fixed: The /unstuck command would fail in some cases when being underground and no longer dismount the player from vehicles.
Also for those of you interested in our Eco Meteor Plushie - we're at half time and half funded, let's get it over the goal line together: https://www.makeship.com/products/meteor-plush