Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Eco Beta 7.4.5 Released
Posted on May 18th, 2018 09:23 AM ESTeco beta updates
- Fixed a variety of problems that could occur if the master server is unreachable
- Fixed some chunk issues near world borders and wrapping issues with vehicles
- Fixed invisible vehicles when someone drives into your view range
- Fixed stretched animals near world borders
- Fixed webserver link from using the wrong address
- Fixed some performance issues with stats and the web server
- Fixed an issue where server passwords were being double-encrypted on server startup. Server passwords will now show in plain text in the server window but are still encrypted when sent between client and server. Existing server passwords will need to be reset to the desired value.
- Fixed a bug in client-side predictions that sometimes made blocks appear, disappear then reappear in your carried slot.
- Added a warning when the server is unresponsive to user status